Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

I am orange...





These pics are from a few weeks ago but I wanted to take this opportunity to inform everyone that my son is officially orange. Mom took him over to visit his cousin, Anderson, while I was at work this weekend and she reported back to me that John Parker is orange. He is a HUGE fan of carrots, squash, sweet potatoes and garden vegetables (which are orange-based). I knew that these foods could cause a child to have an orangish tint but I was unaware how POTENT they were until we began inspecting JP's feet, hands, and nose. His nose is a lovely shade of orange. While he is cute right now, I sincerely hope he grows out of this...I would hate for him to come home from school telling me about how people are referencing oopaloompas...




1 comment:

The Ueltschey's said...

He really did look pretty orange next to pastey white Anderson...it was funny! We also got a kick out of his army crawl...Anderson had fun seeing her cousin though :)