Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

SCHOOL'S OUT!

Well...I finished up with my preceptorship today(which was the last thing I had to complete for school!) This means that after three years (I took the long route...) I am finally finished with school (for a little while at least!) I am so happy and I must say I'm kinda proud of myself! Had to repeat 4th semester and then I came back pregnant and had John Parker AND I am still going through all of this divorce mess with Bill...but I didn't let it get me!! I just have to decided where I wanna work...St. D or Madison Hospital and then pass boards and I'll be done! We got to celebrate tonight by watching a new Grey's Anatomy tonite that was pretty good...if you like Grey's you should tune into the show that comes on afterwards, October Road. The season finale is on next week but you can download the previous episodes on ABC.com I think. Lauren and I discovered it and we are HUGE fans now. Oh yeah...in case anyone is wondering...John Parker is doing GREAT! He is over 10 pounds now and he's getting bigger every day! We are a little behind with his weekly pics...sorry..had alot on my plate (as my grandfather would say, "my wagon is loaded!" We'll have some updated pics up soon!

1 comment:

Will and Carley said...

Yay Leah! I know JP is so proud of his Momma!