Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 2, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Right now Lauren, John Parker, and I are watching the very first episode of The Wonder Years (it apparently comes on a channel called Ion at nine every night, I believe.) I forgot how much I loved this show! Kevin Arnold was the cutest kid!! I made a discovery tonight...I LOVE nerds gumballs! Lauren introduced them to me tonight and they are the most delicious things I've ever tried! I'm sure they are VERY GOOD for you...I think you can find them in the Willy Wonka candy bag mix. Oh yeah...I've got some pics coming of John Parker's mullet! He looks like those old men that are balding on top and trying to compensate around the back of their heads...you know the kind I'm talking about!! I will have some pics to follow...We threw a baby shower for my cousin, Rebecca, this past Saturday. Baby Anderson got some of the cutest clothes and accessories! Little girl things are so cute! Baby Anderson is gonna be fixed up for sure! Gotta go wake up John Parker...or else we won't get any sleep tonite...

2 comments:

lauren said...

I pulled all of the Nerds gumballs out of my candy cart, because I decided that I would be a bad teacher if I let my kids have gum at school. It IS against the rules... I guess I'll just have to bring them to you!!!

Will and Carley said...

Oh I LOVED that show! Wayne, Paul, Winnie, and sweet Kev...