Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Some BRAND NEW pics...

I couldn't figure out which one to put on here so I just put them all!! We finally caught some smiles on camera!!



John Parker apparently has had enough!!
Uncle Mark changed my diaper and he said it wasn't easy to do when I was moving around...he couldn't even put my clothes back on me!
These are my new PJs from the Gap. Mom bought them for me...I'm not real sure I want my picture taken in them...
Mom found this outfit at Gymboree. I think she really likes that store cause she got a coupon there and plans on going back REAL soon...
Hey...we actually caught a smile on camera!!
My Papa got this little number for me...Mom must really like it alot cause she puts me in it ALL THE TIME!!

Well I figured I needed to post some new pics since my college roomate, Hailey, told my mother at church that I was being lax on my blogging lately. We have been kinda busy around here lately in preparation for Mark and Amanda's wedding and for my new job(which starts on July 9th!) We have been snapping pics, though. So I hope everyone enjoys! It is CRAZY RAINING outside right now and we are all SO HAPPY!! Hope this is enough for ya, Hailey!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great --- I checked it hoping my message got back to you! I love keeping up here....he is so cute and getting so big. If Tim and I had anything interesting going on, I would have a blog, too. We are getting two new puppies...maybe I'll start! I want to get together soon....I'm out of town this coming week, but maybe next. Love you, dear!

The Family Bond said...

I LOVE his dimple. So cute. you'll have to blog about your new job, Congrats!!! HB

Will and Carley said...

Can't wait to hear about the new job! LOVE LOVE the little red and blue outfit on sweet JP. He is getting so BIG and handsome!

The Benjamins said...

I love the overalls! He is just so cute! Ivy Kate just started smiling and it is so much fun! Have a great 4th!