Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 4, 2007

much ado about...no blogging

Mom thinks I look like her in this pic...don't tell her...but I sure hope not... I fell asleep during my bath...I was tired...mom drags me EVERYWHERE and tries to wear me out, I think!
I get REALLY excited about mealtime!! (As if you can't tell by all of my fat rolls...) Mom says I look like the michelin man...whoever that is...
I know, I know...I look good...you don't hafta tell me...
Okay...enough with the camera...where's the food, Mom???


Alright...this is Leah (aka Mom) with some much anticipated updates. I have been kinda busy working (at St Dominic...which I love, by the way!) John Parker is growing SO FAST!! I was in Target the other day (sans John Parker since he HATES shopping) and I ran into Ms. Nancy. She teaches kindergarten in the Madison County School District (and has been teaching since I was in kindergarten...she started teaching when she was VERY YOUNG...) She informed me that I needed to update my blog because she wanted to see some new pics of the little guy! I had NO CLUE that John Parker and I had a fan base!! We will DEFINETLY hafta keep the updates coming to keep our fanbase happy!

Oh yeah...I passed boards (which means that I am now a REGISTERED NURSE or "real nurse" as I prefer to call myself!) Will keep the pics coming...I promise!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing boards! I'm so proud of you!
Rebekah

The Benjamins said...

Congrats! I know you are so glad to have the boards behind you! Love all the new pics of John Parker!