Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 22, 2007

a few pics from the beach

I was not really fond of this particular hat but Mom said it helped block out the sun. I caught a few ladies looking my direction...so I guess it really was not too bad!
Checking out the hot babes at the pool...
There are no words to express how cool I really am!!
Here's a full body shot for all the ladies...I included my "six-pack" and all...
Chicks Dig Me...ust in case you guys didn't know...I thought I would put it on my shirt...thanks to my Mom's crazy friend, Maggie for purchasing my onesie for me! I was supposed to share a birthday with her but I decided that I wanted my OWN day! We're close enough to celebrate together though!!


Here are some more pics of the little guy. These are just a few from the beach. He is taking a nap right now so that's why I am able to post! I'll put more up when I get the opportunity! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Will and Carley said...

Just look at that CUTE little water bug! Loving those little shades =)