Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OFF THE RADAR...

Hey Guys...YES, we are still alive! We have been VERY busy around this joint. Plus we have cable internet (which seems to move VERY slow...well too slow for the impatient one that resides here...ME!) Just some quick updates...Terrell and I got married on March 29th. It was beautiful. John Parker is loving his new house! JP is a little over 15 months old and is into EVERYTHING! He is the sweetest little fellow...don't know what I did to deserve him (or Terrell for that matter...but I thank the Lord every day!) John Parker now weighs in at 23lbs(45%). He is 32inches tall(75th%) and...get ready for this...his head is 50cm in diameter...it was off the growth charts...BIG time off the growth charts...Hope there is a LARGE brain in there!! His newest "phrase" is "Golf Cart Key." No lie...he says all three together and they make sense! I am seeing dollar signs JK!! Terrell is a BIG golfer and that means that John Parker and I have to join in the fun...so we both have a set of our own golf clubs...JP and me!! Look out Tiger...I'm gonna be on the LPGA in NO TIME!!!! ***DISCLAIMER-you might want to beware on your local golf courses...I'm still trying to perfect my swing:)

2 comments:

The O'Briens said...

Thank you! But that doesn't include any family pictures...I need to see! I got your sweet comment on my blog...we are doing better and know God's plan will be perfect in his time. It's so hard, but I am rejoicing in the sorrow because I know something God has this one. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue the journey to having a family. Love you much.

The Benjamins said...

Glad you are back, but I would love to see a pic of John Parker before he is graduating high school! :)