Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're back and better than ever...

I promise he had fun...
We can't go anywhere without our "tools!"








We're back in the blogging world again...I'm gonna try to keep this thing updated for the 5 people that actually read it...or rather, used to read it! We are doing great. John Parker is talking up a storm-favorite words right now are "drewdriver" (screwdriver), "sopsicle" (popsicle), "uh oh", and "monmower" (lawnmower). We are also very proud to report that our little guy is TEE-TEEING in the potty!! He is a genius!! (Gets it from me!!) One day not too long ago he came up to me and said, "Tee tee potty, mommy??" I thought, "WHAT??" But I got up and we high-tailed it to bathroom where he proceeded to impress me with his skills! My mom thought it was fluke but he has proven us all wrong! Been interesting! Anyhoo...put a few pics up of him from Halloween. He was "Melmo" (Elmo) complete with the tricked out Melmo bucket! Enjoy!









2 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Woo hoo for an update! John Parker is getting so big! Ivy Kate loves Elmo too!

Will and Carley said...

Yay y'all are back!
I cannot get over how cute John Parker is. When we have a baby, will you potty train him/her?