Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 25, 2007

John Parker's first church service

This morning I was feeling brave and (with lots of help) took John Parker to church (just to church service!) I am happy to report that the little dude slept through the WHOLE church service without making even a peep!!! I told my mom that he takes after his great-grandfather (my grandfather, Dandy) who ALWAYS falls asleep in church!! He did really well and made his mommy VERY proud! We sat on the back row ready to dart out if necessary. I will admit that I kept my eyes open during the prayers (so I could check on John Parker) and I made accidental eye contact with a little boy that was sitting close...I'm sure he'll tell his mom that he saw a "old lady" (who had REALLY dark circles under her eyes) with her eyes open during the prayer!! Needless to say...I am a VERY proud mommy today since my sweet little son made it through church without burping, pooting, or crying today!

1 comment:

Will and Carley said...

I guess he was trying to make up for not liking shopping so much. So cute!