Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2007

HERE YA GO HAILEY...

Here I am right after my bath...I LOVE to eat my hands
Yes ladies...I AM naked under here!!
I'm not really sure what these things on my feet are but mom says I gotta get used to them...
Me and my Dandy (he's my great grandfather!!)


***Just a little disclaimer...NO WE ARE NOT OLE MISS FANS...contrary to what these pics might lead you to believe!! We are AVID Mississippi State fans...I put this outfit on him to match his little shoes...thank you-LEAH (aka MOM)***

John Parker is growing up so fast! I have been taking pics of him but I am finding it difficult to maintain a blog and raise a kid and work...I am loving the new job at St. D! I am still working weekdays but within the next month or so I will be working weekend nights...this will hopefully bring in a little more money (so she can spend it on me!!-John Parker) I got a text message the other day from my Hailey (my college roomate) that was PLEADING for an update...here it is!! I am also happy to report that John Parker now has an Aunt! Mark and Amanda got married at the beach on July 16th (that's where we've been as well!) I will post some pics from the wedding and the beach as soon as I get another chance!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I admit I have looked at them already the day you put them up, but it wouldn't let me leave a comment for some reason. He is really growing.....I'll have to come see him again so he will know me! Hope you are great...love you, dear!