Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I just hafta go there...

Last night I watched American Idol (like the rest of the 12-18 year old target group...) and I really must say that Sanjaya(?), or Sanjy, as we have so lovingly nicknamed him, did really well last night! I was really impressed with his performance and so was the little girl that they kept showing crying...what was up with her? Everytime they panned to her in the audience she was crying her eyes out...was she that miserable or was she that excited to get to be there? Why do people CRY when they see "famous people?" That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard of...Guess we will find out if Sanjy saved his butt tonight...oops...gotta run...John Parker has the hiccups and he just woke himself up...at least I had 15minutes of calm...gotta love motherhood.

No comments: